Managing access to stores
Partner organizations often have access to multiple development stores and managed stores, and have multiple staff members who perform different tasks in the organization. To increase oversight over your staff members and maintain merchant security, you can limit access to stores in your Partner organization to only the staff members who need to access them.
You can manage access to stores in two places:
- The Team page: On this page, you can set a staff member's level of access for different store types, and manage access to specific stores.
- The Store Details: Team members page: From each store's page, you access the Team members page to learn who has access to the store, and add or remove staff member access to the store.
On this page
Manage access from the Team page
You can grant staff members permission to access stores connected to your Partner organization. You can grant access to all stores or specific stores. Learn about the available permissions.
- From your Partner Dashboard, click Team.
- Click the name of the staff member whose account you want to change.
- Select the staff member's level of access by store type in the Store access and actions section.
- If you selected Specific stores for a store type, then click Manage access to grant the staff member access to specific stores.
- When you're done, click Save.
Manage access from the Store Details: Team members page
You can grant or revoke access to a store from the Team members page. You can only grant or revoke access from the Team members page if the staff member is granted the Specific stores permission level for the store type.
From the Team members page, you can also view a complete list of the staff members who have access to the store.
- From your Partner Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of the store that you want to manage.
- In the Team members card, click View.
- On the Team members page, click Manage.
- Use the checkboxes to grant or revoke a staff member's access to this store.
- Click Save access.