Shopify has two types of permission options: store owners and staff.
The store owner is the person whose email and contact information were originally used to sign up for Shopify. Only store owners can:
- Alterar planos de preços.
- Manage details like store name, credit card, and email.
- Create staff.
- Choose a new store owner by transferring store ownership.
- Gerir opções de pagamento.
- Alterar as informações de faturação.
- Ver as suas faturas da Shopify.
- Adicionar ou alterar integrações com terceiros como a Google.
- Enable or disable two-step authentication for staff logins.
- Aceder a informações da Shopify Capital.
If you want to close your store, then see Pausing or closing your store. If you want to close your store during your free trial and you haven't selected a pricing plan, then no action is needed. Your store will freeze at the end of your trial and you will not be charged.
To learn about staff permissions, see Staff.